Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The new cat Balder

Camera: Nikon D5100 Lens: Nikon DX AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm Settings: F/5.6 1/250sek Photgrapher: StineE Date: 15.05.2012

While I'm waiting for my BF to come home from Sweeden, me and my new cat Balder having some time to get to know each other better. I picked up Balder yesterday right after work, and he have been sitting on the dining chairs ever since. But this evening he needed some attention and believe me, he is one of my new photo objects.

In Norse Mythology, Balder is the God of the piety and the innocence. 

2 comments:

I am happy for all the comments and I will visit your blog. Come with criticism, positive and negative, about the images or poems.
All sv / answer comments from your blogs will be deleted.

Jeg blir glad for alle kommentarer og jeg vil legge igjen et besøk på bloggen din. Kom gjerne med kritikk, positiv og negativ, om bildene eller diktene.
Alle sv/svar-kommentarer fra deres blogger vil bli slettet.