Thursday, May 10, 2012

The girl and the Pony

Camera: Nikon D5100 Lens: Tamron AF 70-300mm Settings: f/5,6  1/100sek ISO 100 Photographer: StineE Date: 08.05.2012 Model: Susann Pony: Kaprifolens Fager

I believe she gets tired of my camera, but she is a great model with the horses. All the photos become very good when I use the riding lessons with her to have photoshoots.
This photo is from this weeks riding lesson. She did very well, practiced on the trotting. She gots this great target: She want to ride home to mom and dad without someone that walk beside her and holds the horse. 
Btw! I just love her green jacket, maybe it's the jackets that make the pictures good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy for all the comments and I will visit your blog. Come with criticism, positive and negative, about the images or poems.
All sv / answer comments from your blogs will be deleted.

Jeg blir glad for alle kommentarer og jeg vil legge igjen et besøk på bloggen din. Kom gjerne med kritikk, positiv og negativ, om bildene eller diktene.
Alle sv/svar-kommentarer fra deres blogger vil bli slettet.