Thursday, October 18, 2012

Horseowner and a university college student

It's a hard life sometimes, but it's totally worth it.
Studies, job and a stable with five horses every day. Every morning before school and before work, every afternoon after school and work and every night before I goes to bed. Even when I have went to bed I maybe have to get up and go out. 
This time at the year is the worst, the autumn. Rain, rain and mud. I believe thats the worst about having my own stable. But every time I'm coming home and the horses neighs at me I just know that's worth it!
It's worth all kinds off  weather, temperature and work it is. 
I'm very happy and glad for all the help I get when I'm on school longer to do my work done or when I work in the weekends and getting home late and very tired.
I'm really wants to thanks them who are helping me every week. My mother, father and my boyfriend for help with feeding the horses and take care of them when it rains. Thanks to my bestfriend Ingrid for comming every week and are living with my mood swings and complaing. And thanks to the stablegirl who gives me their best smiles every time they got ridinglessons.

1 comment:

I am happy for all the comments and I will visit your blog. Come with criticism, positive and negative, about the images or poems.
All sv / answer comments from your blogs will be deleted.

Jeg blir glad for alle kommentarer og jeg vil legge igjen et besøk på bloggen din. Kom gjerne med kritikk, positiv og negativ, om bildene eller diktene.
Alle sv/svar-kommentarer fra deres blogger vil bli slettet.