Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A new camera, a new start and a new life

Well, it's feels like a new life. I have been without a camera since 18th August. It have been a small problem because I want to document my foals growing and training. Not only that, but I take photo jobs and even if I can borrow my uncle's camera it's not always I can do that.
Yesterday I got a message from Elkjøp, that I could come and get a new camera. After 1 1/2 months of waiting I went to the store with my bf and got a new Nikon D5100. Not only a new but the new standard lens had VR, I got a brand new NIKKOR 55-200mm lens that I wanted, camera bag, memory card and a chamois. Everything is original Nikon.
Believe me, this was like having birthday for the second time this year!

1 comment:

I am happy for all the comments and I will visit your blog. Come with criticism, positive and negative, about the images or poems.
All sv / answer comments from your blogs will be deleted.

Jeg blir glad for alle kommentarer og jeg vil legge igjen et besøk på bloggen din. Kom gjerne med kritikk, positiv og negativ, om bildene eller diktene.
Alle sv/svar-kommentarer fra deres blogger vil bli slettet.